Grounded On Glen St is a wellness studio offering a focus on our overall health and well-being. Beauty starts from the inside out. To be healthy as a whole our mental health plays a significant role.
Inspire, empower & motivate your people.
At Grounded on Glen St. we’re passionate about getting people moving and breathing to find focus, clarity and productivity.
Our goal is to inspire, empower and motivate you to be educated, committed and responsible for boosting your own health and wellness.
Group yoga classes – We can cater for absolute beginners to more advanced experienced levels. We offer a range of yoga styles, including hatha/vinyasa, yin yoga, Yoga Therapy and can create classes specifically targeted for stress, anxiety or a range of health issues.
- 1:1 private yoga – we offer private sessions and small group sessions
- Meditation, mindfulness & relaxation classes and workshops
- Wellness programs tailored to your needs, including yoga, meditation, mindfulness, breath work, health, nutrition, holistic therapies, mindset and more
- Urban retreats at our multipurpose studio located in Glens Falls. Perfect for team training days and with space hire and additional rooms for strategy/team building sessions, yoga, meditation, 1:1 meetings, consulting. Catering available.
- Yoga retreats & weekends designed around your outcomes hosted at an external location. We can create a tailored package to suit your needs.
Benefits of yoga in your workplace
- Increased energy levels
- Improved concentration
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased stress thresholds
- Clearer perception and decision-making
- Greater self confidence and emotional awareness
- Refined creativity
- Heightened sense of happiness and well being
- Increased physical strength and flexibility
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Improved postural alignment
- Greater team cohesion
We’ll guide you to cultivate and learn to use the tools already within them, so they can balance their bodies and minds with the demands of modern life for greater focus and fulfillment.
As always we embrace diversity, inclusion and belonging as the core to how we operate. As our welcome mat has always said when you enter the studio…ALL are welcome here! Join us